If you are looking for a great delay pedal, you just found it. Packed with features the Boss DD-7 comes packed with some of the richest delay tones you’ll ever come across with features such Modulation and Analog Delay modes. The Modulation Delay provides chorus-flavored sounds while the Analog Delay offers a modeled simulation of the classic BOSS DM-2, beloved for its characteristic warmth.
Building on the prestige of BOSS’s rich history – the DD-7 comes equipped with up to a massive 6.4 seconds of delay time with the bonus option of being able to record up to 40 seconds of input when using the “hold” mode meaning you can record yourself and play over it “loop style” – absolutely brilliant for creating sound on sound performances.
Using the DD-7 you can create some truly amazing effects – looking for sweeping sterio panned echo? Use the stereo output and generate spatial audio sweeps. You can also use the stereo outputs to create separate dry and wet signal paths handy for recording and live-performance control.
With a stompbox this packed with features you might wonder if it’ll be suitable for live performance well the good news is – absolutely. The DD-7 provides hands-free control via an external footswitch and an expression pedal if so desired(sold separately). Tap tempo can be controlled from an external footswitch, while the best is saved for last with delay time, feedback, and effect level being changeable on the fly via Expression pedal.
With the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, BOSS continues to push the envelope and innovate. The DD-7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential to create a stunningly effective delay pedal that will have you creating killer sounds in no time at all.
Check out the video
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
• Controls: E.LEVEL, F.BACK, D.TIME, MODE, Pedal switch
• Indicator: CHECK (Used for indication of TEMPO, HOLD, and to check battery)
• Connectors: INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, TEMPO/EXP jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
• Delay Time: 1 ms to 6400 ms*, Maximum recording time: 40 sec (in Hold mode) *Values may vary according to the mode and connections.
• Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
• Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
• Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
• Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
• Recommended Load Impedance: 10 ohms or greater
• Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery, 9 V type (6F22/carbon, 6LR61/alkaline) AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional), DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon)/ Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
• Current Draw: 55 mA (DC 9 V)
• * Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 1.5 hours, Alkaline: 6 hours. These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
• Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Mode Sticker, Application Sticker, Leaflets (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Dry battery (9 V type, 6LR61) *1
• Options: AC adaptor (PSA-series), Footswitch: FS-5U, Expression pedal: Roland EV-5