Add backing singers to your vocals with Vocalist Live 3
If your a solo performer (or if your bands voices suck) and you want to fatten up your vocal performance but dont have the backing singers to help out – then fear not Vocalist have bought out the new Vocalist Live 3. Taking some of the great attributes from previous incarnations in the series the foot pedal unit boasts some great tricks.
Enabling 3 part harmonies by adding in too processed “voices” to match your own generated by the onboard musIQtechnology. Just plug your guitar in – no need to tell the unit what key to perform in – Live 3 detects the key from your guitar chord patterns and hey presto – instant BV’s.
musIQ is a revolutionary technology that eliminates the need program a song’s key or changes to create accurate harmonies. musIQ analyzes your lead vocals as well as the chords and notes played on a guitar in real-time to automatically generate perfect vocal harmonies. Simply plug into the Live 3, play your guitar and sing. The musIQ technology will ensure the harmonies are always right on.
The Live 3 Gives You More
- Automatic intelligent 3-part harmony, your voice plus 2 more.
- Gender controls allows you to give the harmonies a male or female voice
- Humanize adjust the natural sound of the harmonies from loose to tight.
- Five Harmony Patches to save harmony settings, each with an A and B parts for quick, easy changes on-stage.
- Real-time Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Vocal Pre Effects: Warmth (tube preamp), Compressor , two-band EQ , Low Cut and Noise Gate
- Reverb with three different room sizes
- Delay with five delay settings
- Built-in guitar chorus effect
- Built-in Guitar Tuner
DigiTech VOCALIST LIVE 3
Tagged with: vocals
Filed under: Effects
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!